Popular Posts

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Prospect for Serpents during the Year 2010



Magna Gold Commercial gave us a 2010 Calendar just last week of 2009. It was fully illustrated with the 12 Chinese symbols with the corresponding birth years. I am for a fact a SERPENT... hiss...hiss... haha... I was enthralled by the description of those born under the year of serpent: 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001. It says:

Attractive and romantic. The serpent is equipped with exceptional judgement and is conscientious. He is always well-groomed.


I believe every statement applies... attractive, huh?! Laughs... hiss... hiss...

What I love about the calendar is the prospect of the year. It says

Chances and opportunities are your friends and they are everywhere. You will lose them all only if you light them up. Make the right blow and heavy hit, you have a good chance of success.

With these, am looking forward to what I can do this year. Perhaps that depends after I successfully finished college. I am graduating this year anyway. Hope these chances refer to job opportunities or much better if it’s for medical school admission matters... am very enthusiastic to have a work and save money to send myself into medical field eventually. This year’s gonna be the best year ever (With high hopes c; )...



John Mark Katindig Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment